A national network
A network of regional University Colleges encompass a sub-network of Educational Resource Centres. These act as resource and development centres for schools and other educational institutions.
The basic services provided are:
- information about, and lending of, educational material to schools and gymnasia
- pedagogical advice and guidance for teachers
- arrangement of courses, seminars, and conferences
- pedagogical and technological advice in relation to the practical use of ICT in teaching
- presentation of local cultural activities for educational purposes
Educational Resource Centres service a broad range of schools and educational institutions. These include public and private schools and for educational levels up to upper secondary. Furthermore, technical schools, schools of commerce, colleges of education and institutions of adult education are serviced.
Additionally our centres interact with other actors involved with education such as the Danish Ministry of Education and local authorities.